My Blog List

Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Favourite Piece of Media

My Favourite Piece of Media



Picking one piece of media that I like and would recommend is hard because there are so many examples of media that are simply amazing but after thinking I finally came to a decision. The media product I have chosen is the films Taken and Taken 2. They come under the genres: crime fiction, thriller and action film and has a rating of PG-13.

I would DEFINITELY recommend these films to anyone and everyone even if you are not interested in these particular genres. The reason why I would recommend these is because there is such clever thinking behind the film and is a film made so well that you will sit on the edge of your seat the entire time. Also the actors did an amazing job, the levels of goriness and violence are just right and the plot is simply ingenious. It’s not your average, cliché thriller, yes it may reach an expected ending, but the way it reaches it is full of unexpected twists and turns. This film is unquestionably a must for everyone, there is no way you will regret watching this and it will most certainly not a waste of your time. I can promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment